Check out this great video on the RV Zinger Z-1 Series 328SB walk-a-around and feature video with product manager Robert Fitzsimmons. Robert breaks down the features that set this unit apart from the competition.
Zinger Series Length and Weight Specifications:
Zinger Lite Series: Length: From 20’11” Dry Weight: 3,178 to Length: 21’6” Dry Weight: 3,516
Zinger Z-1 Series: Length: From 25’2” Dry Weight: 4,322 to Length: 37’7” Dry Weight: 8,158
Zinger Series: Length: From 24’11” Dry Weight: 4,380 to Length: 37’6” Dry Weight: 7,224
Zinger Travel Trailer Top Features
These are just a few of the top features that set the Crossroads RV Zinger apart!
• Power tongue jack and manual override
• Two 20lb. propane tanks
• ABS plastic box covers all electrical wires
• Solar prep ready, good for off grid
• Passenger storage accessible from the outside
• Fully enclosed heated underbelly
• Exterior speakers with led lights
• Bluetooth connectivity – operate everything from your phone!
• LCD remote for slides, awning and awning lights
• One key for everything.
• Outside kitchen with a plumbed sink available in some models
• Manual slide override system
• Fully walkable roof
• Back up camera
• Outdoor shower with hot and cold running water
• Gas/electric water heater, controlled inside the coach
• Control center for everything in one place
• Lots of storage space
• Stainless steel microwave and oven
• Oversized dinette converts to a sleeper bed
• Interior speakers
• Full doors, not curtains
• The bathroom toilet is porcelain, not plastic
• Many have a 2nd entrance door to the back bathroom
• 300 lbs. capacity in bunk beds
• Bunkroom will sleep up to 5
If you have any questions about the Crossroads RV Zinger Travel Trailers give us a call at 302-927-0541, or send us an email. Take a look at our featured specials online, and come in to see the new models we have available on our lot in Frankford, Delaware. For more detailed information, models, and specifications visit CrossroadsRV.com.